Sheridan Surgical, Inc. has been serving the home healthcare needs for all of western New York. This third generation, family owned and operated company is dedicated to providing quality products and superb customer service at competitive prices. With a 6,000 square foot showroom and thousands of items in stock, you are sure to find the wheelchairs, scooters and power chairs you need. Do you have trouble with stairs or leg strength? Ask about our supply of stair lifts and lift chairs. We provide a ground level entrance (no steps) for easy access. For the most personal level of service, we have a B.O.C. and A.B.C. Certified Orthotist on staff and private fitting rooms. When you’re looking for ostomy and dressing supplies or compression stockings, see Sheridan Surgical first.
Sheridan Surgical works with most insurance plans and will assist in obtaining any reimbursement available to you. Sheridan Surgical has received awards from the Jobst, Juzo and Medi companies for excellence in fittings, and the MS Society for Employer of the Year. Sheridan Surgical is also proud to associate with many local charities. It is our mission to establish Sheridan Surgical, Inc. as a leader in the Home Medical Equipment industry and to maintain a culture of integrity and respect for our customers and our family of employees.
- We are recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Our company meets all current Medicare Supplier Standards
- Sheridan Surgical, Inc has been providing medical products and services to the community since 1956
- Sheridan Surgical, Inc has a qualified staff of over 45 employees
- Sheridan Surgical, Inc has almost 60 years of experience in healthcare, care giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services
- Sheridan Surgical, Inc standards require each of our associates to receive hours of continuing education annually
- Sheridan Surgical is a Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Sheridan Surgical, Inc is accredited by BOC
- Sheridan Surgical is accredited with HQAA
- We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers, the VGM Group national network of homecare providers